Strange Eons and Descent?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tadask Nezerull

Tadask Nezerull

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:07 PM

So, I was looking around the internet, and I found a wonderful program for Arkham Horror called Strange Eons. I was curious if anyone else has seen it or not, and if anyone would be willing to come with me, so to say, over to the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay part of the forums and see if anyone over there would be willing to make (or at least help) with some Descent templates for it. They've made WHFR templates for them, so maybe if we pitch in and give a team effort at convincing them it's worth their time they'll help us out, or at least let us know how it's done. Anyone up for such a daunting task?

#2 Orcish

Orcish

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:19 AM

I would also love to see descent for strange eons, though i do have iams programm to build cards, but there is the stuff for the adv campaign missing!

#3 skolo

skolo

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:18 AM

Orcish said:

I would also love to see descent for strange eons, though i do have iams programm to build cards, but there is the stuff for the adv campaign missing!

can you share?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS