FAVORITE CONFLICT ALIEN

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Joe K.

Joe K.

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:29 AM

yes! i had to write the title in caps because this expansion IS SO AWESOME!! i may be overreacting, but this makes comic encounter more abstract. I did a 2-play mod yesterday with that hazard deck with my friend, just some the aliens totally break everything! A favorite mine right now would have to be Trickster and another Warhawk... I could talk about all of them, but i don't want to spoil everything. BUT SERIOUSLY TRICKSTER IS FUN TO USE AGAINST ANYONE.

#2 Kobold Curry Chef

Kobold Curry Chef

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 12:24 PM

So far, Xenophile is my favorite. 

We played with about 6-7 of the new aliens last night.  Graviton is a real game-changer, though; it completely changes everyone's strategy for using Attack cards in a way that we haven't seen before.

Warhawk is a beast.

Invader was fun, but it's more subtle than it looks.

#3 Graveyard Greg

Graveyard Greg

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 07:17 AM

Gotta love the Warhawk, but there's something fun about the Prophet and the Lunatic.

I so want to play The Claw, though.

#4 clangedinn

clangedinn

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 05:41 AM

we play two power games and last night i ended up getting lunatic filth.  it was wonderful no one could take bases from my home planets.  made for a long game and when changling stole my power he wiped out everyone elses colonies lol. 

My favorite power so far in a single game has been sabatouer

#5 The Warp

The Warp

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 02:06 PM

I like Invader a lot, but Trickster is the most fun to play.

#6 Kobold Curry Chef

Kobold Curry Chef

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 08:36 AM

Graveyard Greg said:

Gotta love the Warhawk, but there's something fun about the Prophet and the Lunatic.

I so want to play The Claw, though.

We had Prophet and Lunatic in an 8-player game at Dundracon, and you're right.  They do stand out as fun and powerful aliens.

I haven't played The Claw yet, but my wife has. That one requires a very high awareness of the card distribution, as well as card-counting skills, to be truly effective.

#7 Gicih

Gicih

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:16 AM

The Claw is awesome!! Managed a joint win because someone played a +2 reinforcement out of frustration when he realised he couldnt win HAHAHA!!!!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS