I got inspired yesterday and made up a couple of new terrain types for homebrew games of Battlelore. They're simply Memoir '44 terrain tiles that I got images of from the Boardgamegeek site. I cut and resized them, hopefully they will print out the right size. (If not, ask and I'll post what I sized them to.)
If anyone has an idea for other special rules, I'd be glad to hear them.
- A Village boosts the morale of any unit that occupies it to Bold.
- A unit entering a village must stop and may move no further on that turn. Follow-on moves are subject to the same movement restriction, and thus may be impossible, or only partially achievable, during this turn.
- Combat restrictions: A unit entering a Village may not battle on the same turn. Battles into or out of a village are subject to a maximum of 2 dice.
- A village blocks line of sight.
- Mountains block any movement into their hex.
- Mountains block line of sight.