Photo

Does Blck work both from the front and behind?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Vonether

Vonether

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 07:33 AM

We ususally don't play with the Green team, but somebody suggested that when a Marine is "defending" it's on both sides. He may only spend Support Tokens on those attacks he makes/defends from in front, but he's still defending.

That makes Block like much better and turns the Green team from disappointing to a serviceable team. Not sexy, but it has it's uses, especially in combonation with Gray.

#2 mi-go hunter

mi-go hunter

• Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 07:56 AM

I'm pretty sure Block works behind Gideon as well. That still doesn't make the Green team much better anyway.

#3 loken14

loken14

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 09:56 AM

yea im also pretty sure block works from the back since there is nothin in the rule book that says it couldnt so its safe to assume that it does

#4 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,290 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 10:08 AM

It works front and back, but the Green team still sucks.

(had a smilie at the end, but deleted it, Green team's suckiness of no joke)

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

#5 Hando

Hando

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 09:28 PM

Green is certainly not the best defensive team in the game but I wouldnt say that it sux. Grey & Yellow teams are definitely better but this team isn't a bad 3rd defensive team in a 6 player game. Skulls become misses isnt bad (especially when its from front or behind against a swarm) is damn good in my opinion.

#6 Uncle Kulikov

Uncle Kulikov

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 05:55 AM

The problem with green is that they have no offensive capabilities whatsoever. Even Blue has spare tokens for attacking and killing, which is far more likely than Green's kill 3 on a 4 attack.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS