• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DennisHamburg

DennisHamburg

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 02:28 AM

hi all,

maybe somebody can tell me something about leaguesystem in german or easy english?

greetings

dennis

#2 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,420 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 02:56 AM

I'll try ;-)

You have a series of Scenarios to beat. Each Scenario tells you which Ancient One (and Herald) you have to defeat + it gives you some specific rules to follow.

You must investigators from a specific pools, and play with the required components (expansion boards, cards, and so on)

Points for each games are scored. At the end, you sum up the points and see which team has achieved most points.

Hope it's clear enough :-)

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#3 DennisHamburg

DennisHamburg

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 05:38 AM

Yea thanks alot.

I need all expansions ?

#4 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,420 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 11:32 AM

Depends on the League. Some of them requires only some expansions. This should be clarified - I think - in the rules of the League

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS