• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Decaramas

Decaramas

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:28 AM

Hi Guys,

I undertstand that this is an Epic size Map pack, but do you need to use the Epic rules ? Having got this for Christmas i am wondering if I now need to buy another expansion just to use it.

Thanks

Dec

#2 toddrew

toddrew

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 01:28 AM

Here's a link to the page on the DoW site that has .pdf's of the Epic rules.  I think one needs to have registered their copy of the base game with DoW (on that site) in order to access that - if that's an issue, I'm sure those rules can be found on www.battleloremaster.com as well.

The Troll & Country expansion does use the Epic rules for play, but if one can find a way to proxy the additional 19 lore tokens (I think it's 19, total of 55?) necessary, other than the rules, nothing more is needed from that expansion to play Troll & Country.

#3 Caboose

Caboose

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 01:04 AM

toddrew said:

Here's a link to the page on the DoW site that has .pdf's of the Epic rules.  I think one needs to have registered their copy of the base game with DoW (on that site) in order to access that - if that's an issue, I'm sure those rules can be found on www.battleloremaster.com as well.

The Troll & Country expansion does use the Epic rules for play, but if one can find a way to proxy the additional 19 lore tokens (I think it's 19, total of 55?) necessary, other than the rules, nothing more is needed from that expansion to play Troll & Country.

Yes it is 19 Lore tokens in Epic.

Cab

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS