Jump to content



Photo

Rules posted soon???


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 diablo666

diablo666

    Member

  • Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 03:34 AM

Well,now that it is on the boat and even closer to our hands (I CANNOT WAIT!!) I would think the rules would be posted soon.

What do you guys think??



#2 Julia

Julia

    I survived Avi's apocalypse

  • Members
  • 6,451 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 05:13 AM

I hope so. Probably in a couple of weeks, just immediately before the demo play-testing week-end in some US / Canada stores. Can't wait!


We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#3 Old Dwarf

Old Dwarf

    Member

  • Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 12:42 AM

A couple weeks is probably spot on,if FFG handles this as usual. It does seem to have been a long wait.

 

OD

 


A Dwarf in Winter


#4 Mr. K

Mr. K

    Member

  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 01:18 AM

Confusingly, though, and contrary to all other indications, in the Upcoming section it says Expected by: Wnter '11

A joke surely? Or a typo? Or perhaps just playing it really, really safe?

Can't wait though. Those combat cards look fab!

xx



#5 Bleached Lizard

Bleached Lizard

    Member

  • Members
  • 776 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 02:22 AM

Mr. K said:

Confusingly, though, and contrary to all other indications, in the Upcoming section it says Expected by: Wnter '11

A joke surely? Or a typo? Or perhaps just playing it really, really safe?

Can't wait though. Those combat cards look fab!

xx

It's Winter '11 *now*.



#6 Mr. K

Mr. K

    Member

  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 02:49 AM

Bleached Lizard said:

It's Winter '11 *now*.

That made me chuckle!

I suppose you're right, but I find that an odd way to express it.  For me, winter is the end of the year.  Maybe it's a british thing.  Still, sigh of relief!

xx



#7 Old Dwarf

Old Dwarf

    Member

  • Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 11:07 AM

Bleached Lizard said:

Mr. K said:

 

Confusingly, though, and contrary to all other indications, in the Upcoming section it says Expected by: Wnter '11

A joke surely? Or a typo? Or perhaps just playing it really, really safe?

Can't wait though. Those combat cards look fab!

xx

 

 

It's Winter '11 *now*.

AND HOW! (speaking for us East Coasters)

 

OD

 

 


A Dwarf in Winter


#8 KingTut

KingTut

    Member

  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 02:26 PM

Haha- In Minnesota winter is everything but June, July, and August!

Maybe I should be expecting it in April... :)



#9 Hellfury

Hellfury

    Member

  • Members
  • 837 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:01 PM

KingTut said:

Haha- In Minnesota winter is everything but June, July, and August!

Maybe I should be expecting it in April... :)

 

True dat. We may be working on FFG time since they are here with us in MN. If thats the case it could be as late as may. :D






© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS