Yes, I understand that the FAQ is with the game company and real soon now will be released, and Yes I know that if I read through the 214 postings I can pull out some answers to these questions, but we're playing BoN quite a bit now, and I'd like to get this straight:
1) Disordered Squares: Inf in square getting a Disorder remain in square?
2) Cavalry vs Cavalry in a charge: Cavalry charging un-disordered cavalry have normal melees? No difference if they are attacked from adjacent or after one hex move?
3) Retreat: Can squares retreat?
4) Voluntary retreats for lines with a defense order: Can lines exercise the option to voluntary retreat if they have a Defense order?
5) LOS: The letters are hexes, a letter with a "|" is a crest hex, so:
A B |C D E
a) Can atty in hex B see hexes |C (which is the lower side of the crest) D, and E? or are any blocked
b) Can atty in hex A see hex |C (just on the down side of the crest)?
c) Can atty in hex A see hex D?
6) Attack order Movement: Can units with Attack orders move sideways and get no closer to but no further from enemy units?
7) Card Timing: The Brit attacker charges with cavalry. The defender has a "Counter Attack" card, the British attacker has a "Scotland Forever" card. After the first British charge attack, who gets to go first, the Counter Attack'ing defender, or the charging Attackers?