Here are a few bugs I have found with the program. I will also include a few suggestions too.
1. When you select elder sign dice in the options and then go to the dice roller and add 15 dice they revert to regular dice.
2. There is no way to back to the main menu when you go to select a character unless you select a character.
3. There is no way to select the Inner Sanctum from the game board when you select the Silver Twilight lodge.
1. Add a way to select an encounter card through a radial menu. First select the town, then select the neighborhood and then the location. With three touches you could be at each location encounter without haveing to move through the bogged down menu system. (Although you would need 4 for some places/expansions IE. Inner Sanctum and other cult encounters at woods etc.)
2. Remove the cards in the outer world that say draw again or put a shortcut to draw another card for the same location right there on the card. It is annoying to get one of those cards and then have to back to the menu and go again. I understand they are needed because the program is throwing out the rest of the card encounters (at least I hope it is, I have not run into a duplicate encounter yet in the OW encounter.).
3. Display the number of cards left in a deck somewhere.
4. Let us customize the decks. There should be an option to remove certain cards before play and then save those decks as custom decks for use later.