Code of Chivalry

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 caradoc

caradoc

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 02:59 PM

A quick question about Code of Chivalry - can't find the answers in any of FFGs product descriptions:

Will Code of Chivalry come with banners for both the standard and the pennant camp?

Will there be enough of the different Call to Arms cards for both camps to use, if me and my opponent want to both have access to the CoC units - will we need two copies of the expansion?

I don't really expect any answers to be honest, FFG are a touch quiet around here!

Cheers,

Giles.

#2 Caboose

Caboose

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:14 PM

caradoc said:

A quick question about Code of Chivalry - can't find the answers in any of FFGs product descriptions:

Will Code of Chivalry come with banners for both the standard and the pennant camp?

Will there be enough of the different Call to Arms cards for both camps to use, if me and my opponent want to both have access to the CoC units - will we need two copies of the expansion?

I don't really expect any answers to be honest, FFG are a touch quiet around here!

Cheers,

Giles.

Giles, based on experience with the Goblin expansion, I would say you would get enough CCA cards for one game - both pennants and standards (i.e. won't have to buy a 2nd copy just because of CCA cards).   I could be wrong here, since we are talking humans and not dwarfs or goblins, like prior expansions and thus you got only one side cards.

As for banners, tough to say.  I sure hope there is enough for both camps, being humans of course, they can play both sides!!

Cab

#3 Boromir_and_kermit

Boromir_and_kermit

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 03:18 PM

I would hope they provide enough for both and I think they will.

Might be something to email through to Fantasy Flight directly though - they have always answered my questions as best they could in the past.

Cheers,
Ben.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS