The rumors we have heard so far from John Goodenough are:
* One of the upcoming expansions will take full advantage of the light and dark sides of the fate tokens by introducing new game rules.
Dark fate will be easier to replenish but is more treacherous because other players may be able to use it against you. Light fate is more difficult to replenish but it may grant players additional benefits besides just rerolling a die.
Just imagine being able to force a player to roll a 1 result at the Enchantress!
* A new type of card will be introduced that has not yet been seen in any Talisman Revised 4th Edition expansion.
* Some of the cards feature new ways of being turned into a slimy little toad, including a new Spell.
* future expansions will introduce new Raider cards that can steal Followers, Objects, gold, and even Spells!
* One interesting thing to note about the miniatures is that it will feature the largest and smallest character in the game.
* Some expansions will even include cards from Bob Harris’s original prototype that were not published (Raging Bull is just the first example).