RECALL (Protoss-Arbiter)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Loku

Loku

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 07:01 PM

After moving units, I start a batlle with a Dragoon and a Arbiter on an area where there is an enemy base and the opponent has a Air support module, before of that, I have RECALL in my play area. So, can I move a unit from other planet to this area? Or the module blocked me?

#2 Boromir

Boromir

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 08:25 PM

The air-support module prevents that someone can move directly from another planet to your base with a mobilze order.

#3 Vladus

Vladus

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 11:00 PM

and if i remember corectly, you can use the recall ability AFTER you finish executing the mobilize order

#4 Boromir

Boromir

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 11:10 PM

RECALL

After purchasing, place in your play area

After moving units during a Mobilize order: You may move one of your units from any planet to any area on the active planet that contains one of your Arbiters.

So after moving and before attacking.

#5 Stefan

Stefan

• Members
  • 466 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:33 PM

Never saw it this way. Funny option to undergo the air-support module.

#6 Flaming0

Flaming0

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 01:32 AM

Boromir said:

The air-support module prevents that someone can move directly from another planet to your base with a mobilze order.

I thought the module prevented "transporting", as in, mobilizing via a navigation route rather than this card's ability.

#7 cyb3k

cyb3k

• Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 08:54 PM

If you remember how Recall works in video game, you'll ensure this is allowed despite the module (ofc, if Arbiter got to the area with base by legal move). 

#8 ronsen_04

ronsen_04

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 01:17 PM

Stefan said:

Never saw it this way. Funny option to undergo the air-support module.

Except you don't. You have to deal with the air-support module when getting your arbiter into the area. The arbiter just allows you to not have to deal with it a second time.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS