What genres do you think FFG needs to make more games about? What haven't they made much of?
Here's some genres/themes I think they need to implement.
1. The Wild West. We all love cowboys. As far as I know, FFG hasn't done anything west of the mississipi.
2. Post-apocalypse. This can be an interesting genre to play with, because you can throw in a bunch of realistic sci-fi.
3. Superheroes! You know you love them. While there are plenty of superheroic RPGs and mini games, there are few board/card games.
4. Straight up space combat. As far as I can tell, FFG makes lots of space conquest games, but nothing involving starfighters and spaceship combat.
5. Zombies! The zombie apocalypse is coming, and we need to prepare buy playing games about it. Maybe something large scale, Z-war style, or Last Night on Earth-ish. As long as you don't take it seriously, it's a fun theme.
6. WW1 and Civil War. There's a lot of FFG WW2 games, but none of the other historical genres (except for WoW:FA) are really represented.
Those are just some ideas I came up with. What genres do you feel are underrepresented?