Needing official statements.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jonny WS

Jonny WS

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 01:06 PM

As a consumer of a company's products, I feel it would be a wonderful thing for FFG to give a general statement about the games they are no longer, or currently have no future plans to do another print run of a game.  Marvel Heroes for example. 

Now, I can understand the company's point of view on this matter....if they state that a game will not be undergoing another print run, it may turn the consumer off and not bother with any other products in that said line.  World of Warcraft: The board game expansions as another example.    BUT...I myself would still like to have a copy of some of the games that have been discontinued if I could ever find a copy. 

There are several games that I play and own that I still enjoy, but an official answer would be really nice. 

I am sure there are many people who feel the same way I do about this. 

#2 TheShadow

TheShadow

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:46 AM

I agree with you. I've been looking for Fury of Dracula, Descent, Battlelore, cool games like that, but I have no idea if they're going to be reprinted. I would really like to hear at least something about what will happen to these boardgames.

#3 TheShadow

TheShadow

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 09:44 AM

I found the Descent reprint for 50 bucks, and I take back all I said. Thanks FFG, I apologize.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS