New Jersey players?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 bjresq

bjresq

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 01:21 PM

Hi, I just received this game in a trade and i am eager to try.  I live in Montclair, NJ.  Please get in touch.

My email is broy@rltlawfirm.com

thanks,

Barry

#2 Twn2dn

Twn2dn

• Members
  • 1,274 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 03:32 PM

I'm not sure whether anyone has responded yet, so I just shot you an email. I think NYC might be the closest meta. If you can make it into the city occasionally, we have a good-sized group that plays regularly. Cheers, Dan.

#3 cerealkiller195

cerealkiller195

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 06:09 AM

New player here also right outside of both tunnels into the city. How often do the NYC crew gather?

#4 Twn2dn

Twn2dn

• Members
  • 1,274 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 06:47 AM

I think people tend to get together a couple times a month. The next meetup is supposed to be this week...try emailing nightswatchnyc/gmail.com if you're interested. I am out of town so won't be able to make it and don't know the specifics.

Dan

#5 schrecklich

schrecklich

• Members
  • 657 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 06:31 AM

I think the best bet for both of you guys is probably NYC and maybe Long Island after that.  I'll just throw out here though that I'm down in central New Jersey (Princeton Junction area) in case anyone else stumbles upon this thread.

#6 bjresq

bjresq

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:05 AM

Interested in a game, please get in touch, broy@rltlawfirm.com.  I am right outside Newark, in Montclair.

#7 Some1new

Some1new

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:24 PM

What is the place in NYC; I want to go check it out next time I'm in the city.

#8 cerealkiller195

cerealkiller195

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:24 AM

i believe they meet at Cranberry Cafe just a block or two from Times Square in NYC

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS