Wild Fungus vs Wild Fury?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 crimhead

crimhead

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 08:45 AM

Wild Fury lets me destroy ships belonging to my opponent - their choice.  I played this last night and my opponent wanted to chose ships which had been captured by Wild Fungus.  We decided he couldn't, but I felt uneasy about this ruling as it really hosed that player (he had to chose between losing his power or a foreign colony) and we couldn't find anything explicit in the rules.

Any thoughts on this?

#2 Kobold Curry Chef

Kobold Curry Chef

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 09:24 AM

Just off the top of my head, without my game nearby...

If you mean that your opponent wanted to ships of his which had been captured by the Wild Fungus flare, then no, he can't. They're not his ships anymore; they're a subset of the stack belonging to his opponent.

#3 Just_a_Bill

Just_a_Bill

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 11:40 AM

Kobold Curry Chef said:

If you mean that your opponent wanted to ships of his which had been captured by the Wild Fungus flare, then no, he can't. They're not his ships anymore; they're a subset of the stack belonging to his opponent.

Right ... you can't voluntarily do anything with your ships that have been captured.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS