new to battlelore

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 deathjester25

deathjester25

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 04:34 AM

Hello i have just ordered the basic set plus call to arms and epic. I was wondering how epic is played with one basic set. Do i have to use token or are there enough minis to play with? Also when it comes to buying expansions is there an order i have to get them in? Can i just pick up the dragons set and add it to the base game? Or do newer scenerios require minis from other expansions?  Thanks for your help

#2 awayputurwpn

awayputurwpn

• Members
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 07:01 AM

Hey deathjester, all the Epic adventures (short of that one with all the wooded terrain hexes - not sure why they made that one), except for the Reluctant Allies variant adventures, are designed to be played with one base set. 

There is no specific order to get the expansions in; whatever looks more appealing to you is what you should get! The most game-changing expansion is definitely Heroes, so if you're into the very light, Warcraft III-esque roleplaying & character development, then that would be a good early buy so that you can start developing your Hero(es).

#3 deathjester25

deathjester25

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 05:02 PM

Thanks warcraft 3 is one of my all time favs so ill pick that one up.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS