Photo

Deathwatch Collector's Edition(hear anything yet?)

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#1 Yog Sothothery

Yog Sothothery

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 09:18 AM

i know some people around here hear things. i was wondering if anyone in the know has heard anything about it yet. i know ff will send an email when they do but i'm just starting to wonder if i'll ever see it this year. 

#2 Artaxerxes

Artaxerxes

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 10:30 AM

Back in August, we announced the upcoming availability of the Deathwatch Collector's Edition, a gorgeous limited-edition version of the season's most coveted new RPG. At this very moment, the shipment is on its way to the Fantasy Flight Games offices in Minnesota.

As an expectant owner of this stunning collectible, we're excited to inform you that we will begin shipping these magnificent tomes domestically in early December, with International shipping soon after that.
There is no need for further action on your part. Our goal is simply to be certain you are kept up-to-date with the latest news. We cannot wait for the moment you receive this relic in your own hands.

Best regards,
Fantasy Flight Games

Last email out from the 17th November, based on the RT books delivery time I'm not expecting it until the last week before xmas, if then.

#3 Walker0001

Walker0001

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 10:48 PM

Well mine still say's " Pending Shipping " and with christmas post and if you are abroad like i am then forget seeing it until the new year

#4 Silent Wolf

Silent Wolf

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 06:35 AM

I received this email a few moments ago:

Greetings from Fantasy Flight Games.

Your order numbered xxxxx has now been shipped.

Thanks for shopping at Fantasy Flight Games, and we hope to see you again soon.

Your invoice number for this order is nnnnnn.

...and i ordered the Deathwatch CE on August 26th; being shipped via Worldwide expedited to Italy, i'm almost sure it will be here in a few days, making the CE the best present i'll receive for Christmas 

#5 KommissarK

KommissarK

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 06:55 AM

Silent Wolf said:

I received this email a few moments ago:

Greetings from Fantasy Flight Games.

Your order numbered xxxxx has now been shipped.

Thanks for shopping at Fantasy Flight Games, and we hope to see you again soon.

Your invoice number for this order is nnnnnn.

...and i ordered the Deathwatch CE on August 26th; being shipped via Worldwide expedited to Italy, i'm almost sure it will be here in a few days, making the CE the best present i'll receive for Christmas 

This is pretty cool news. Sadly, I haven't gotten mine, but I ordered Aug 26 as well, about 30min after the order even went up, and with next day air inside the US, so I'm pretty hopeful I'll get an email by the end of the day then.

#6 SwornEagleFeather

SwornEagleFeather

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 07:40 AM

Well good to know someone got an update regarding their item. I guess though with the way this is working that I won't receive mine till after Christmas :/ kinda sucks, but oh well I just hope I at least get the blasted thing.

#7 EldritchEntertainment

EldritchEntertainment

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 09:58 AM

Yep still Pending Shipping.

#8 Darq

Darq

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 06:56 AM

I just got an eMail saying mine has shipped.

#9 Wilfred Owen

Wilfred Owen

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:03 AM

Darq said:

I just got an eMail saying mine has shipped.

Same with me; was sent four hours ago.  Here's hoping that I get my copy before Christmas.

#10 mac40k

mac40k

• Members
  • 616 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:29 AM

Received my shipping notice as well.

#11 ItsUncertainWho

ItsUncertainWho

• Members
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:49 AM

Just received my shipping notice. As long as UPS doesn't do anything wrong, it should be in hands this Friday since it is a 3 day ship via ground to the East Coast.

#12 SwornEagleFeather

SwornEagleFeather

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 10:32 AM

Well that means they are starting to ship out all the copies now which is good, though I'm still pending shipping which kinda sucks :/ I hope I get it before Christmas.

#13 Artaxerxes

Artaxerxes

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:33 AM

Mine is shipping now *bites fingernails*

#14 Edsel62

Edsel62

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 02:14 PM

Pre-ordered mine the same day they went on sale. Haven't heard anything about shipping yet.

Talked to a friend at my local gaming store this afternoon, he ordered his a few weeks after they went up for sale, he got his shipping notice today.

#15 Eddie

Eddie

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 07:15 PM

Received a shipping notice! So happy. Though with customs not working during the hollidays I expect it to arrive in 2011..... My copy will be sitting on someones desk, alone, in the cold.

#16 Yog Sothothery

Yog Sothothery

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 01:20 AM

at lest some people are starting to get shipping orders. :)

ordered my copy the same day it came out and i still have not heard from them yet. i wish i knew how they where getting shipped. i live in the state right below them so i suspect i might be last as it wont take every long to get it to me. though it is a little disheartening to hear that Edsel62's friend is getting his copy first and he ordered weeks after Edsel62. 

although seeing that i started this thread i more then likely am last now LOL  

but people are getting them so it only a matter of time now 

#17 The Archivist

The Archivist

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 02:13 AM

Shipping order recieved yesterday, projected to arrive this Friday via UPS, (East coast)

Here's hoping those that haven't gotten any news here something VERY soon!

The Archivist

#18 SwornEagleFeather

SwornEagleFeather

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 03:23 AM

Ya, December 15th and still nothing for me. I'm glad others are getting it though. I guess after waiting roughly three months now another few days to a month can't hurt?

For those getting it soon: enjoy

for those still waiting: well it should be soon? maybe?

#19 Razorboy

Razorboy

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 10:39 AM

Mine shipped yesterday. Unfortunately since it's holiday season I don't think I shall see it before Christmas.

#20 Brother Praetus

Brother Praetus

• Members
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 06:49 PM

Received confirmation today, and have the following information through UPS for my copy.

Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 12/21/2010.
Tracking Results

• Tracking Number: [RESTRICTED - Access Denied]
  • Scheduled Delivery Date: 12/21/2010
  • Shipped To: [RESTRICTED - Access Denied]
  • Shipped/Billed On: 12/15/2010
  • Type: Package
  • Service: GROUND
  • Weight: 12.50 Lbs

I hope that will help alleviate some concerns for those who are still waiting to hear from FFG about their order.  If you are stateside, so long as your order goes out by Friday, you should be good for getting it before the holiday weekend.  Enjoy.

-=Brother Praetus=-

"Truth is so rare it must be protected by a bodyguard of lies."

- Fortune Cookie

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS