riding horse question

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jasonk

jasonk

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 02:31 AM

'you may roll 2 dice and add them together to determine how far you move'. so does this mean i can roll 2 dice, pick one to move, or use total of both, or does it even mean i can move anywhere up to the total on the 2d6. if a 1 is in there somewhere does the reaper move? thanx...

#2 myomer

myomer

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 03:16 AM

jasonk said:

'you may roll 2 dice and add them together to determine how far you move'. so does this mean i can roll 2 dice, pick one to move, or use total of both, or does it even mean i can move anywhere up to the total on the 2d6. if a 1 is in there somewhere does the reaper move? thanx...

The way we play it is before you roll for movement you make a decision use the horse or not. If you use the horse, you roll 2d6, add them and that's how far you move, no more, no less. If you decide not to use the horse, roll 1d6 normally.

The reaper is a little more vague since having a horse gives you more chances to roll a 1. But I would say strictly playing by the rules any roll of 1 on the 2d6 moves the reaper.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS