While soaking in the wonderful fluff in Edge Of The Abyss, I noticed some of the descriptions of planets' locations and/or planetary designations are....wrong?
1. The original map has Illisk in the wrong subsector (and something as important as a secret tomb world should be placed correctly).
2. The description of Naduesh mentions more than once it is a feral world, not a frontier. (This one is nitpicking, I know.)
3. In the inside cover, there is a planet north/spinward of Zayth and Valcetti's Salvation called Barsavian?
4. Would it be too much to ask for an updated .pdf or .jpg map of Koronus with the newly created planets and anomalies (Siren Star, Jericho Warp Gate, Somnium VIII, SR-651 Breaking Yards) placed accordingly? Yes, I'm aware that the corebook's map is by no means any kind of "official" Imperial standard, but would it hurt to identify the locations to the players (and the GMs!) on the map, since their general location is described? I'm just asking for a bit of graphical representation.
5. WTF is the Septagonic Voids? I'd like a canonical answer since that name is mysterious and driving me nuts.
6. I'm sure I'm missing other mentions.
Am I the only one that loves a good star chart?!