Game still in development stage?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bitva

bitva

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 11:02 AM

I remember this game being announced before GenCon, and of course saw the demo being played at GenCon itself, but the upcoming page still has this listed as "in development". This begs the questions, "when will it really be released?" and why was in announced/demonstrated while still not fully develped?" Is the upcoming page in error?

Also, I really hope this game will feature at least some non-digital art.

Ignorance if futile. Resistance is bliss.

#2 jhaelen

jhaelen

• Members
  • 2,059 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 08:08 PM

bitva said:

I remember this game being announced before GenCon, and of course saw the demo being played at GenCon itself, but the upcoming page still has this listed as "in development". This begs the questions, "when will it really be released?" and why was in announced/demonstrated while still not fully develped?" Is the upcoming page in error?

Also, I really hope this game will feature at least some non-digital art.

Didn't you see the article about the game being late because the first run of minis had some issues? The game itself (rules, etc.) seems to be finished.

#3 jogo

jogo

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 04:17 AM

Minis? Which minis?

#4 TheDukester

TheDukester

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 04:57 AM

jhaelen said:

Didn't you see the article about the game being late because the first run of minis had some issues? 

Huh?

The only minis-gone-bad news I remember lately came from Mansions of Madness:

http://bit.ly/eOhVOn

#5 jhaelen

jhaelen

• Members
  • 2,059 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 08:20 PM

TheDukester said:

jhaelen said:

Didn't you see the article about the game being late because the first run of minis had some issues? 

Huh?

The only minis-gone-bad news I remember lately came from Mansions of Madness:

http://bit.ly/eOhVOn

Doh, I thought I was in a different forum - nevermind!

Regarding the LotR: Translation started at the end of last week. I don't think, they'd start translating it if it wasn't finished yet.

The expected release date is Feb/March 2011 (for the English and international versions alike) - This has been confirmed by various sources across the world.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS