card stopping a unit movement

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 adamjmac

adamjmac

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:54 AM

I can't remember what it's called, but there's a card that stops a player from moving a specific unit. It's to be played during the movement phase, which is not simultaneous, but that means if you are the last to go then the card is basically useless for that turn. Would it be better to allow it to be used at any point to stop another player's movement?

#2 Bleached Lizard

Bleached Lizard

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 11:43 AM

I would imagine it refers to the *entire* Movement Phase, not *your* Movement Phase, so the card is not useless.

#3 Smoo

Smoo

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 03:14 AM

If you're talking about the resource ability on Communism, I'm pretty sure the card specifies that it can be used to interrupt somebody else's movement.

And the culture cards that do the same thing also have that note as well.

#4 Osaka

Osaka

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 06:02 PM

I think it's worth noting that the communism ability prevents figures from leaving a designated space, which means that you can force multiple units to stay put.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS