1) Does Dark Judgment's line "kill all characters" mean all your chars, or all chars?
2) do traps like distraction, ambush, and advantage cards like Block stop resistance missions if conditions are satisfied? ie, if someone's doing a resistance mission, and one of these card effects happen, then do they get booted out of the area?
3) Regarding creature's immunity to magic/ki:
- against cards like Arcane, which last for a whole round, or Seals of the dragon... does the card's effects last, get ignored or get nullified against a creature that's immune to magic/ki? In other words, are they immune to those cards if they're played during that combat only? or if the card has been in effect from a previous turn, is it's bonus ignored when you fight a creature who is immune to that ability type?
- For immunity to trickery: can you use Play dead, or Send forth? since these cards are not in the battle per se, but before or after them, does the creature nullify them?
- what about cards like Nemesis, Unholy power, or cards that others play *against* you that the creature is immune to?
4) Seals of the dragon:
A) if you untap, do you get to keep it?
B) if you use it and someone uses absorb power, do you lose the bonus and the card? is the character still spun?
5) A) Do characters who get back cards (tactician, wizard, ninja) allow you to use the card again in the same battle if you can spin another character? in other words, double aura of death?!
B) how do these characters interact with Absorb power? ie, I use play dead, and someone uses absorb power after i successfully roll to get the card back, who gets the card?
6) do cards (traps, incidents) that increase or decrease the area change the advantage reward?
ie, a level 1 area gets a 'increase area level' card, does it give 2 advantage cards as a reward instead of one if i successfully defeat the encounters?
7) supernatural pact: if you already have played advantage cards that stay in play (seals of the dragon, magical item, organizations, etc), are they nullified, temporarily ignored, or allowed to continue?