Death is "not" Joy

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CrystalNinja

CrystalNinja

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 04:05 PM

In my current group I have a Tactical Marine player and a Librarian player both with the Death is Joy armor history and they are turning hordes into bloody pulp. They do this simply by unloading on hordes with a standard bolter on full auto fire. Has anyone else run into this and do you have any solutions on how prevent them from slaughtering hordes too badly?

#2 Warhawk X

Warhawk X

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 06:04 PM

It states any successful attack is +1 to horde magnitude damage. I'm unclear why that is causing issues. IF you misread it as each HIT is one extra damage to a horde then I could see where you might have a problem.

For example a marine using full auto is one attack. Period, no matter how many successes are generated that is one attack.

#3 CrystalNinja

CrystalNinja

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 06:06 PM

Then I totally misread, thank you for the clarification.

#4 Warhawk X

Warhawk X

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:14 PM

No worries, I usually tend to read things as they are and not replace words in the Deathwatch text. Huge post about medicae skill from people not taking the literal meaning of wounds under first aid.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS