Jump Capability

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Dcal12

Dcal12

• Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 04:20 AM

Has anyone used the Jump capability that the Americans have?  I have played numerous games and not once did I need to use this ability.

If it only cost one action, maybe, but once you jump you are done for that turn.

#2 Guest_Not In Sample_*

Guest_Not In Sample_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:09 PM

i pressume it will factor in when the battle fields are larger , and more cluttered . i havent used it yet either , but i still see its purpose .

#3 EasyEight

EasyEight

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 04:02 PM

It would be cool if you could use jump to land on and smoosh an infantry unit.

#4 Dcal12

Dcal12

• Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 02:28 AM

I agree that would be totally cool. 

#5 Enies

Enies

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 09:58 AM

I used jump one time .. jumped over a tank trap was way faster then going around ... but i agree its not that usefull

#6 Panzerfaust101

Panzerfaust101

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 08:41 PM

have to agree if you play on a larger board this may be used, but on the standard 9x9 map not so usefull.

#7 Shooter

Shooter

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:01 PM

It was used once during one of our matches to jump over a tank trap but other than that it's not much use.  I wonder if there should be some height limit placed on the jump.  In other words, you can jump over a tank trap but not a high wall or tall structure. 

#8 Guest_Not In Sample_*

Guest_Not In Sample_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:03 PM

Shooter said:

It was used once during one of our matches to jump over a tank trap but other than that it's not much use.  I wonder if there should be some height limit placed on the jump.  In other words, you can jump over a tank trap but not a high wall or tall structure. 

actualy , it already is in the rules . another use would be to jump over squads since vehicles cant walk through them .

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS