Shipment In?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 schauhead

schauhead

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 05:51 AM

Suprised there was no news yet.  I was at a gaming event in southern MN on Saturday and FFG dontated a sealed copy of this game for a charity auction.  I didn't talk to the FFG guys directly, but I tought I heard someone say it was straight off the truck that had arrived at FFG warehouse that morning.  Hope that was true because I'd like this game by Christmas.  (I didn't win the auction)

#2 Bleached Lizard

Bleached Lizard

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 09:12 AM

schauhead said:

Suprised there was no news yet.  I was at a gaming event in southern MN on Saturday and FFG dontated a sealed copy of this game for a charity auction.  I didn't talk to the FFG guys directly, but I tought I heard someone say it was straight off the truck that had arrived at FFG warehouse that morning.  Hope that was true because I'd like this game by Christmas.  (I didn't win the auction)

It should be in shops within a couple of weeks.

#3 ArSaghar

ArSaghar

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 12:18 AM

I also put it on my xmas presents list :)

#4 JerusalemJones

JerusalemJones

• Members
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:26 AM

Release date of next week (straight from FFG) , so most stores should have it by Thanksgiving.

#5 allenkwest

allenkwest

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:21 PM

JerusalemJones said:

Release date of next week (straight from FFG) , so most stores should have it by Thanksgiving.

That's great news!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS