Photo

A Second Expanison for Cosmic Encounter?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Joe K.

Joe K.

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:19 PM

I posted this ago in the Cosmic Encounter forum as well, I didn't know there was a "wishing well" forum, thought i could repost my idea. yeah, it's already been said, but i wanna say it again here! so.....

I really love playing Cosmic Encounter. This game, by some status of people, would call this legendary. Fantasy Flight made a really good choice to get the game and to reissue it again. With new players being exposed to it, like me, experience a whole new game than a classic one. Cosmic Encounter and it's current expansion by FF expand the game to it's fullest potential. So much can be played with it, but so much more can be added! Do you think FF still has a agreement with Future Pastimes to extend the game even more with a second expansion? I see alot of die-hard people love Cosmic, and do alot with the game itself, such as self-made variants, aleins, mods, and now some of the tech and reward cards. For a big game like this should not be avoided! I would beleive if there was a new expansion, possibly there would be just tons of aleins, so both the core game and incursion would add up to more than 100 aliens! I don't know if FF still thinks about Cosmic now, with incursion that came out this year is pretty recent, the idea of a second is possible.

#2 Joe K.

Joe K.

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 12:55 PM

oh nevermind! it's more closer than I imagine!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS