Photo

Leagues or Groups in Northern California?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Narsil0420

Narsil0420

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:33 AM

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew of a group that plays CoC around Sonoma County?

Me and a buddy play CoC in Santa Rosa and we're looking for others to play

#2 Tokhuah

Tokhuah

• Members
  • 480 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 11:43 AM

There are 4 of us in the East Bay/Oakland area.  We typically meet on Wednesday nights but maybe we could all put our heads together to do something on a weekend after the new year.

#3 p00n

p00n

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 01:16 PM

or you guys could just come to End Game in oakland on wednesday

#4 Tokhuah

Tokhuah

• Members
  • 480 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 04:01 PM

Second that.  If we can get enough people I will even spring the cash for a league kit...

#5 KallistiBRC

KallistiBRC

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 08:08 AM

Add two to the Northern California contingent.  Myself and my normal opponent are in Mountain View.

#6 Tokhuah

Tokhuah

• Members
  • 480 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 07:56 PM

Interesting...

(I am only entering this text because forum rules prohibits a post as short as the above comment)

#7 mi-go hunter

mi-go hunter

• Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 04:05 PM

Sorry to bump up a long-dead post, but count me in! I'm in the Northern CA area as well, and in desperate need of opponents.

#8 Master Fwiffo

Master Fwiffo

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 04:27 PM

Hi, I'm new to the game too - just picked up the base set and interested in getting more and meeting players.  Do you guys still meet?

#9 arandhawa

arandhawa

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:23 AM

Hey all. Yep we still meet up in the Oakland/East Bay typically on Wednesdays or Thursdays. If any of you guys are interested in playing this Wednesday or Thursday Night or Saturday during the day @ Endgame in Oakland, I'll show up. I'll see if maybe Tokhuah and/or p00n can join. Reply back or email me (should be in my profile)...

@KallisticBRC: I work in Sunnyvale so if you ever wanted to play in Mountainview/sunnyvale area during the week I'd definitely be down.

#10 Master Fwiffo

Master Fwiffo

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:47 PM

I could maybe manage every other Saturday.

I'm in the Tri-Valley so it's a long commute (and bad if there's traffic).  I don't suppose any of you happen to live near the Tri-Valley.... :P

#11 p00n

p00n

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 07:27 AM

Yeah, Im down too. We are always looking for new people to play with since Tokhuah cheats all the time.     Endgame is a good place to meet. Id love to get a larger group organized. We ran the regional tournament this year (only one west of the Mississippi). It was super fun...and the prizes were plentiful..

#12 Master Fwiffo

Master Fwiffo

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 06:52 AM

Over in the Arkham Horror forum, someone created a tagged map on google maps that you could add people to.  Is there a resource like that for Call of Cthulhu?

#13 Tokhuah

Tokhuah

• Members
  • 480 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:35 PM

If by cheating you mean pushing the parameters of reason and logic with mind bending decks, then yes, I do cheat... and I do it consistently. 

I notice 2 people have posted here in the last month.  There is gaming of all sorts happening in and around this group.  What other games do you lads like to play?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS