Chaos Space Marines

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DrgnScorpion

DrgnScorpion

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 05:16 PM

So, has anybody tried making Rubric Marines and Chaos Raptors at all yet?

#2 N0-1_H3r3

N0-1_H3r3

Former Contributing Freelance Writer

• Members
  • 3,342 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:26 AM

DrgnScorpion said:

So, has anybody tried making Rubric Marines and Chaos Raptors at all yet?

Try this for a Rubric Marine:

WS BS S T Ag Int Per WP Fel
45 45 45 (10) 45 (12) 27 (2) 18 (1) 27 (2) 54 (5) - (0)

Movement: 3/6/9/18; Wounds: 27

Skills: Awareness (Per), Dodge (Ag), Psyniscience (Per), Speak Language (Prosperan, understand only) (Int)

Talents: Ambidextrous, Astartes Weapon Training, Killing Strike, Quick Draw, Resistance (Psychic Powers), True Grit, Unarmed Master

Traits: Auto-stabilised, Daemonic (TB 12), Dark Sight, From Beyond, The Stuff of Nightmares, Unnatural Strength (x2), Unnatural Toughness (x2)

Armour: Corrupted Astartes Power Armour (Head 8, Arms 8, Body 10, Legs 8).

Weapons: Tainted Bolter with Inferno Bolts (100m; S/2/4; 2d10+5 E; Pen 5; Clip 28; Rld Full; Tearing, Warp Weapon), Armoured Fists (1d10+10 I)

Gear: 4 Bolter Magazines loaded with Tzeentchian Inferno Bolts.

I would post up the Chaos Sorcerer that I've written to accompany them, but his psychic powers/sorcery work using the Dark Heresy rules, so he's not really compatible with Deathwatch without some modification...

Writing Credits for Fantasy Flight Games: Into the Storm, Edge of the Abyss, Battlefleet Koronus, Hostile Acquisitions, Black Crusade Core Rulebook, First Founding, The Jericho Reach, The Soul Reaver, Only War, The Navis Primer,Ark of Lost Souls, and Hammer of the Emperor

I no longer write for, or am employed by, Fantasy Flight Games in any fashion. All of my comments are my own, and do not reflect the opinions of any employer, past, present, or future.

#3 Adeptus-B

Adeptus-B

Part-Time Super Villian

• Members
  • 1,949 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:29 AM

I briefly considered trying to come up with a house-rules hybrid of Deathwatch and the Lost And The Damned army list from the Armageddon campaign codex from the tabletop game: the players would be a group of exiled Chaos Space Marines, trying to spread corruption through acts of terrorism against the Imperium in order to anass their own army of lost souls. I don't have anywhere near the spare time to do it justice, however; if anyone else wants to take a shot at it, be my guest...

#4 DrgnScorpion

DrgnScorpion

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 11:42 AM

The session coming up for my group is going to have some fun fighting Night Lords and then when I return about 3 weeks later I'm introducing the Thousand Sons to the Crusade. But I will use what you have and it will be interesting.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS