catacomb exit into a bottomless pit

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 air show

air show

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 08:05 AM

Hi guys, I was in the catacombs, then I found an exit and I resurfaced in an unexplored place, so as usual I drew a new tile to place...ta-daaa, a bottomless pit.

So, rules are clear about resurfacing into bridge and chasm, but I wasn't able to find anything about the B. pit...Should I test luck as usual to avoid istant death or can I resurface to the other side (overcoming the pit), moving in the adiacent space during my next turn?

#2 abersen

abersen

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 06:08 PM

Hi airshow,

i guess you have to test luck, no easy overcoming possiple...mmuuaahhaaahhhaaa

#3 Fryd Pickles

Fryd Pickles

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 04:08 AM

I would think you have to test luck unfortunately.  Remeber, what goes up must come down....way down.  We all float down here!!!

#4 air show

air show

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 09:53 AM

I agree with you guys!thanks!!

#5 JCHendee

JCHendee

• Members
  • 2,811 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 10:49 AM

In the old DQ: Catacombs, the B.P. (and Bridge and Trap) is discarded when you come out of the Catacombs; you draw another tile.  I would call it a glitch that the B.P. was not included in this rule for DQ II.  Otherwise it just doesn't make sense.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS