• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 I''m no frakking cylon!

I''m no frakking cylon!

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 02:04 AM

Hi!

We just played our first 4 player game some days ago and after overcoming initial language problems and got used to the "flow" of the game and its turns we had a lot of fun. But there is still had one major question left:

How do heavy raiders get into play if not by crisis cards like "Cylon Swarm" (maybe this specific one does not, but I just wanted you to know what I mean. Don't have the game here with me right now while I'm writing...)?

Of course there is the "activate heavy raider" cylon action, but I could not find a clarifing passage in the rules although I read through them (all the time!) while we were playing. In the internet I found one source that stated that "activate heavy raiders" does launch one HR per basestar when there is no HR in play. Can you confirm this? And if so, could you please give me the reference in the rule book? Must be blind! I also searched this forum, but no one seems the have problems this this rule. Must have overlooked it...

Thanks a lot!

#2 Tim Kelly

Tim Kelly

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 02:10 AM

Check page 24, under "Activating Heavy Raiders and Centuruions" for rules on how these get into play.

TK

"...I was born game, and I intend to go out that way." -- Rooster Cogburn

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS