Photo

The reprint for FoD now being on the boat...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ruvion

Ruvion

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:49 PM

The long awaited  FoD reprint is now officially on the boat (check the Upcoming section).

After seeing the updated reprint status, an old idea was astir once again from the back of my head:
 Long ago, when I sat down as the Dracula player adjacent to the Trail, I was thinking: "Wouldn't it be grand if Dracula Trail was printed along the bottom of the board instead of top? That would help the Dracula player when observing hunters' board movement right-side up instead of giving him a vertigo."

Nowadays our Dracula player sits to the side of board so s/he isn't looking down anymore. Still would be much better if the Trail was printed at bottom of board me thinks. I might even buy another copy, if that reprint saw the day.

#2 Baenre

Baenre

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 02:45 PM

Just laminate the cheat sheet of the board and use dry erase markers.  That way you never have to really look at the board to plot out anything.  Mark the spots where each of the hunters are in a seperate color.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS