#1 bootlegbaker

bootlegbaker

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:05 AM

1 Deadwood Game

2 Star Wars

3 Under World

Deadwood- Arkham Horror meets Battlestar Galactica. Players vie for political clout and strengthen relationships with camp personalities while increasing their wealth and reputation. Players can freely roam the town of Deadwood on the board like Arkham-visiting such spots as the Gem Saloon, the docs, Bella Union, etc...each visit they can have options of activites that will capitalize their ambitions while creating relationships to screw over other players!

Star Wars- For the first game of this Pipedream IP, Escape from the Deathstar! One team/player controls Han, Luke,  Leia, Obi wan, Chewie, and the droids while the opponent(s) control the Imperial forces residing in the Deathstar. You could create dozens of scenarios to keep the gameplay fresh.

-rescue the princess

-free luke and Han from garbage compresser

-confront Vader

-sabotage the Tie Fighters

etc...

Underworld This would have to be a Dungeoncrawler with 3D gothic terrain board! I think we have enough creativity to imagine what this could look like without description!

Well, there's my wish list! I would pay an extra premium to have a chance to own these exciting games! They could come to fruition, nothings impossible, these type games would definitely cross over populations not already in the gaming community! Great bridge games. Whucha think?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS