Pictures??

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 awp832

awp832

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 07:03 AM

I know the FFG guys too pictures of the costume contest people,  I'd love to see them as I was one of the contestants and there were a lot of people with cool costumes.   do they intend to post these?  I hope so..

#2 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 5,604 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 01:31 PM

It would be nice to see posted pictures taken even by non-FFG-people. The only shot published on this website were great :-) Or at least, if somebody can just post a link to some url where they've published their own picture of the event... would definitely be great!

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#3 Hellfury

Hellfury

• Members
  • 827 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 12:34 AM

These are courtesy of forum member "Snowdog2000" posted in the last Arkham Nights news announcement:

www.flickr.com/photos/26629424@N03/sets/72157625102966241/

Mostly costume contest stuff, but a few pics of games in progress including a few with Richard Launius.

There are a few more pics of the event not listed in the Arkham Nights folder that can be seen if you click his username in the link.

#4 Evilash237

Evilash237

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 11:20 AM

I'm so bummed I missed the event.  I live in LA and it was impossible for me to get out there, but I did play Arkham that weekend.  I even made a Cthulhu Costume this Halloween.  I wanted to share the pics.  

http://gallery.me.com/kristofor.barnes#100052

http://gallery.me.com/kristofor.barnes#100060

Cthulhu Fhtagn!!!

- Kristofor

www.bierkast.com

#5 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 5,604 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 11:38 PM

Thx for the pictures posted and shared!

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS