Looks great

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 sepayne7l

sepayne7l

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 06:10 PM

He's a good author with a fine pedigree. This (as a lot of FFGs announcements) completely surprised me. I'm looking forward to these books, and the covers look sweet.

#2 Old Dwarf

Old Dwarf

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 11:58 PM

A must buy-nothing like a good Mythos Tome

OD

A Dwarf in Winter

#3 JerusalemJones

JerusalemJones

• Members
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 10:58 AM

The first chapter is actually in the Arkham Nights "program." I've read about half of it so far. Amanda and Rita are college roommates, and Amanda's having dreams of water...

#4 Keggy

Keggy

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 06:34 PM

I've been looking for some new reading material, and Lovecraftian stuff never fails.

#5 Talos

Talos

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 07:37 PM

Having a new author writing in the Mythos carries on the tradition that Lovecraft himself encouraged. I'm looking forward to reading this. Anybody have an idea of a release date?

#6 Talos

Talos

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:52 PM

Keggy said:

I've been looking for some new reading material, and Lovecraftian stuff never fails.

I actually found a free ebook version of most of HP Lovecraft's short stories and novels, now out of copyright of course. I keep that on my iPad and iPhone for those moments I can sit and read. Still it won't stop me picking up these new novels as soon as they hit the shelves! You can never have too much Mythos lying in wait, so to speak...

#7 Madboyo

Madboyo

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 03:31 AM

Look forward to the sleepless nights......

#8 Snibe

Snibe

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 07:47 AM

I've also really been looking forward to the release of this trilogy.  I've got about 7 other book series on the go at the moment, but I think I'll be putting them all on hold while reading this one.

#9 Old Dwarf

Old Dwarf

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 12:22 PM

Snibe said:

I've also really been looking forward to the release of this trilogy.  I've got about 7 other book series on the go at the moment, but I think I'll be putting them all on hold while reading this one.

May as well continue reading it doesn't appear this is coming out anytime soon or if it is FFG is not telling anyone & with MoM about ready to go you would think they would be promoting the books more.

OD

A Dwarf in Winter

#10 Snibe

Snibe

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 09:02 AM

I'll definitely keep reading what I've already got on the go, I'm just going to put it all aside when it does come out.  Most of it is all mulptiple readthrough stuff anyways.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS