A Tour of Lovecraft's New England

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 DonovanLoucks

DonovanLoucks

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 04:41 PM

I just wanted to take a moment to shamelessly promote my presentation this Saturday evening at Arkham Nights.  I'll be giving a slideshow of about 70 locations in New England that were relevant to H. P. Lovecraft’s life and work. See Lovecraft’s homes and grave, the Shunned House, the home of Charles Dexter Ward, and other places that inspired Arkham, Kingsport, Innsmouth, and Dunwich.  If anyone needs a break from the non-stop gaming (or can't get into a scheduled slot), perhaps you'll enjoy the slideshow!

Donovan K. Loucks
Webmaster, The H. P. Lovecraft Archive
http://www.hplovecraft.com

#2 Winter324

Winter324

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 03:46 AM

Shameless promotion noted.  Sounds interesting.

#3 Sluggonics

Sluggonics

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 02:22 AM

I'm sorry to have missed the presentation I was stuck on the Streets of Insanity while it was going on!

#4 DonovanLoucks

DonovanLoucks

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 05:16 AM

Well, my presentation wasn't promoted in advance, so no one could've planned to attend it.  If it wasn't for the couple of oral announcements made about it earlier that day and the fact that a few people couldn't get into a gaming slot, no one would've attended it...

#5 Hellfury

Hellfury

• Members
  • 828 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 06:45 AM

I planned on attending it and had no idea where or when it was being held.

Hopefully more non gaming activities that are relevant like this can take place in the future and I urge you to try again next year. Its a great idea and I am sad that I missed it.

#6 NarcoSleepy

NarcoSleepy

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 08:09 AM

I really would have liked to see this, but I bowed out early on Saturday due to overdose of caffeine and not enough food.

#7 Guest_Not In Sample_*

Guest_Not In Sample_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:21 PM

Furthermore, inside buy guild wars 2 gold battle,there is a avoid technician .

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS