Minnesota Players

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Roxas_Lawliet

Roxas_Lawliet

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 06:45 AM

This thread is for all players in the Minneapolis/St. Paul or greater area, What shops have tournaments, who sells product or places to meet to play the game.  Maybe meet in the Rosedale Shopping Center?

#2 Haven

Haven

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 06:38 PM

Well anyone know where to buy cards? Target and Wal-mart don't have them. The only place I've been able to get cards is Barnes and Noble, and they only have the Kingdom pack, and Character Pack. Anyone know of anywhere?

#3 Roxas_Lawliet

Roxas_Lawliet

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 04:37 AM

The Source and Dreamers do.

#4 Haven

Haven

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 08:18 AM

Where are they located?

#5 Roxas_Lawliet

Roxas_Lawliet

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 08:40 AM

The Source is in Roseville and Dreamers is in bloomington I think, I'm not exactly sure.

#6 Jackjone

Jackjone

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 04:24 PM

Outpost 2000 also sells them. not in St. Paul or Mineapolis. but in Coon Rapids.

#7 Z3R0C00L_222

Z3R0C00L_222

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 03:16 PM

Roxas_Lawliet said:

This thread is for all players in the Minneapolis/St. Paul or greater area, What shops have tournaments, who sells product or places to meet to play the game.  Maybe meet in the Rosedale Shopping Center?

I live within a mile of Rosedale Center.

The Source is located off of Snelling and Larpenteur, about 3/4 a mile south of Rosedale.

#8 Darth_Scyon

Darth_Scyon

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 12:47 PM

Hey i know this is an old post but i am looking for any type of tourny play i can find for this game. Any one?

#9 dannieman

dannieman

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 12:32 PM

the source comics and games shop sell the cards dont know if they do tournys though

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS