5 replies to this topic

#1 Maethalion

Maethalion

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 02:22 AM

Gah!  I may be a week late, but there's a new news (english... sigh.) post:

http://new.fantasyfl...ws.asp?eidn=316

Which also contains a web enhancement for DotDG!  These are handouts of vital information on known heretics, plus it comes with a blank one.  I've used similar sheets with my own games, which allows characters to easily keep track of NPCs (even benign ones) and their activities.

If there's one thing I love about DH, it's that the designers pay attention to the feel of WH40K.  It's always like the books are talking to you, and are actual librums in 40K - not just rulebooks.  The web enhancements have notations by someone... which make them come alive.

#2 Charax

Charax

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 02:30 AM

You stumble upon a news post about Dark Heresy which is a week old and you didn't think to check if there was already a thread about it?

#3 Maethalion

Maethalion

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 09:45 AM

not particularly, no one else posts about it.

#4 Wu Ming

Wu Ming

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 09:48 AM

It's the thought that counts. 

#5 Maethalion

Maethalion

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 09:50 AM

Meh, the front page of posts is almost always full of space marine posts and dead-horse-beating preferences.

#6 Wu Ming

Wu Ming

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 09:53 AM

Or threads getting bumped to tell people to search for a topic before reposting it...

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS