Player Handouts

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tkis

tkis

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 06:50 AM

The original thread is buried in the general forum by now, but perhaps some of you might make some use of those:

Full set of handouts for Final Sanction in english and german : img441.imageshack.us/g/solarsons.jpg/

Some handouts for Oblivions Edge in english: img820.imageshack.us/g/operationfirebreak.jpg/

Please share your handouts, so we can enhance the game for our groups

#2 tkis

tkis

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 05:03 AM

Still no input ? I can hardly believe nobody creates anything for their players. Share your bag of player goodies with us ;)

#3 SpawnoChaos

SpawnoChaos

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:04 AM

I took this handout from somewhere else and modified to fit the beginning of a Dark Heresy campaign I was running PbP.

Use it in Photoshop to add / edit for any purpose. It's a pretty typical Imperial Communique you would see in 40K, on a dataslate. 

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/3306/impdataslatebriefing.jpg

#4 Lochtain

Lochtain

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 08:56 AM

I decided to draw up a new map to give the players before the mission "Extraction" from the main book.

i35.photobucket.com/albums/d175/Lochtain/Non%20Hobby/mapfinalfinal.jpg

I also typed the Planetary Datafax into the same Dataslate mod, and I intent to write up a reference sheet with Squad and Solo-Mode Abilities, as this is our first time playing Deathwatch.

Is there any good place to host text-files around here? If so I could upload a zip and link it here, as it might be usefull for others who play the Extraction mission.

#5 Nimon

Nimon

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 08:32 PM

tkis said:

Still no input ? I can hardly believe nobody creates anything for their players. Share your bag of player goodies with us ;)

I don't play pregenerated campaigns so my hand outs would be useless to you.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS