As the title suggests - a number of questions re the above:
1) Heavy Bolters have to pay 5 extra Req Points for Special Ammo per clip because of the higher clip capacity. Now, I assume when purchased for a Hvy Bolter, special ammo is not put into the ammo backpack (250 shots), but is put into the standard clip (60 shots). Is this correct? If it is installed into the back pack - it should cost a lot more than 5pts per clip extra!
2) If above assumption is correct, how do you switch between the Heavy Bolter's own clip of 60, and the back pack supply of 250?
3) Also, if the special ammo costs 5pts more for Heavy Bolters due to higher clip capacity, surely it should also cost more for Storm Bolters - as the clip capacity is the same (60 shots)?
4) The Storm Bolter mentions it uses Twin-clips to supply it's dual firing mechanism. What does this mean? Is it just fluff, or is it referring to the fact that you need to purchase 2 clips of any ammo type to load it with it's 60 shots? In which case, the ammo should not cost 5pts more per clip as with Hvy Bolter, but would require 2 clips per full reload.
5) Not really a question..... It does say a Fire Selector can be used on any Basic Bolt weapon - which obviously includes Storm Bolters. I have a problem with this... I just cant see a Storm Bolter with 3 of those massive magazines attached to it! Also, if it uses Twin-clips, then a fire selector for a Storm Bolter actually holds 6 clips - not 3. I think the Storm Bolter is good enough (maybe too good) without having 3 different types of 60 shot capacity ammo attached to it!