Solo Play - Each of your Space Marines?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 trideau

trideau

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 08:08 AM

When playing Solo does "Each of your Space Marines" refer to just that Combat Team or any of the Combat Teams?  Just making sure.

Thanks in advance,

Terrence Publish

#2 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,257 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 10:40 AM

"Important: The term “Your Space Marines” on
Action cards only refers to Space Marines matching
the card’s Combat Team." (p. 31)

Haven't looked at the Event deck in detail, any "Your Space Marines" cards in there?

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

#3 yojimbo

yojimbo

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:06 PM

When I choose an Action, then, I am choosing it for both of the Marines of that color (i.e., that Combat Team), assuming both are still in play?

Just got this game today, and my sons and I wanted to try it out to get the feel of it and see how it flowed... this was one of our first questions. We played it that way, since there appeared to be no other interpretation that made more sense, but I was curious all the same.

#4 DagobahDave

DagobahDave

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:25 PM

yojimbo said:

When I choose an Action, then, I am choosing it for both of the Marines of that color (i.e., that Combat Team), assuming both are still in play?

That's right. If you choose the Attack action card, both of the Space Marines in that Combat Team get to make an attack. There might be specific text on the card that applies to just one of your Marines, though.

#5 yojimbo

yojimbo

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 04:43 AM

Thank you!

I have a few more questions and will post them separately so they are not in an unrelated thread.

James

#6 Brynjolf Irontooth

Brynjolf Irontooth

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 12:31 AM

Your question has been answered in the FAQ. ;)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS