Just moved to area, near game center

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ebolav

Ebolav

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:33 AM

Because my work schedule changes from week to week, it's been difficult to find a people in advance to game with.  Recently moved to the area (New Brighton) from Chicago, and my games are gathering dust. Just finishing getting my house up and running/able to have people over now, so I'm wondering if anyone has a group where they rotate at people's houses once a month or so, OR does so at the game center (either is fine with me).

I'm mostly into fantasy games, runebound, descent, want to try runewars, the new dungeonquest, etc, but willing to try pretty much anything. I'm a 32 year old doctor, wife and I are pretty normal, although she doesn't game

#2 Suijin

Suijin

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 11:20 AM

Been awhile did you get any other responses?  I sent you a friend invite pm, don't know if you got it.

Leave a message here, or respond via friending.

#3 tvez

tvez

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 04:52 PM

Hey I'm kind of looking for the same thing. Just found the game center and am looking for someone to play Rune Bound or Descent with. Problem: I work nights, M-F, so I'd probably be limited to an occasional game on the weekends. If you had any luck finding a group, lemme know...

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS