Warhammer 40k Dawn of War

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ArgentumLupus

ArgentumLupus

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 08:50 AM

My contribution to the wishing well is a board game based on the original (not #2) Dawn of War PC game. With all the Games workshop licenses FFG as been permited to use I cant imagine this one being to far out there... except for whatever license Relic holds.

More then anything, I want a board war game where I can play the Tau, and shoot at Necrons  =P

#2 Jakews

Jakews

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 10:06 AM

That is cool. Do you envision lots of plastic with this game?

#3 klaymen_sk

klaymen_sk

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:07 AM

If you want Dawn of War-ish feeling, I suggest you to play Wh40k Tabletop. If you want massive armies battles, then go into their Apocalypse setting, which even includes Titans and such, not to mention you can still build and customize your army as you wish.

But as another boardgame, I don't know...

"To each of us falls a task. And all the Emperor requires of us Guardsmen is that we stand in line, and we die fighting. It is what we do best: we die standing."

-General Sturnn, Cadian 412th regiment

#4 mwhite212

mwhite212

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:58 PM

Miniature games are not board games. Board games do not generally require nearly the monetary or time investment. I for one would welcome such a game. It could possibly use a modified Battlelore system . . .

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS