Characters in MoM?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 causeitwasfunny

causeitwasfunny

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 12:05 PM

So, I decided it was about time to change my avatar and I decided, in preparation for the upcoming game, I would see if there were any for Mansions of Madness.  Fortunately, there was, so I began scrolling through them and saw 8 familiar faces from Arkham Horror.

- Jenny Barnes

- Sister Mary

- Joe Diamond

- Kate Winthrop

- Harvey Walters

- Michael McGlen

- "Ashcan" Pete

- Gloria Goldberg

My guess is that these are the 8 investigators for MoM.  If this is the case, I personally was hoping for Darrell Simmons (as he's the one I normally pick if I pick from the base game), but I'm also glad to see "Ashcan" Pete.  What do you guys think?

#2 skipn50

skipn50

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 01:09 PM

Cool beans!  It all works for me, I can't wait.

#3 DoomTurtle

DoomTurtle

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:34 AM

Awesome find!  I thought those two minis they showed on the product page looked way too similar to some of our Arkham heroes.

#4 Magic Pink

Magic Pink

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:28 AM

Gloria is my favorite cranky, Jewish, lesbian spinster. Her ability kind of blows but I'll always play her if she comes up.

#5 causeitwasfunny

causeitwasfunny

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 09:14 AM

Magic Pink said:

Gloria is my favorite cranky, Jewish, lesbian spinster. Her ability kind of blows but I'll always play her if she comes up.

Well, now you can have a figure to play in AH without having to pay for the pre-painted.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS