Strained

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 snovoa93

snovoa93

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 04:46 AM

When you are strained and suffer a fatigue or stress do you continue to draw cards?

Or is the max limit on insanity cards 2 and then you add tracking tokens?

And what does the rule book mean in regards to permanent sanity when it says "at the end of the current act", in encounter terms is that turn or encounter?

#2 snovoa93

snovoa93

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 04:57 AM

Also, as far as removing permanent insanity, if its rating is 3 and you get one discipline check per month does this mean minimum 3 months with that card?

Above questions are still not understood, i appreciate anyone who can help me with the questions in these two post.

#3 Doc, the Weasel

Doc, the Weasel

Pretending to be many, many things.

• Members
  • 1,601 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 05:14 AM

According to the FAQ, when you are strained you draw an insanity every time you gain fatigue or stress. Each comes out with a number of tokens equal to the amount of fatigue and stress that triggered the insanity.

So if on your turn you take an extra manoeuvre for 1 fatigue, you gain an insanity with 1 token. Later you suffer from level 2 Terror (giving you 2 fatigue and 2 stress), you gain another insanity with 4 tokens. 

Listen to my actual play podcasts at BeggingForXP.com.

Take a look at my Talent Trees (Edge of the Empire and Age of Rebellion), YT-2400 deck plans for the Lazy Bantha, as well as my other handouts.

#4 Mal Reynolds

Mal Reynolds

• Members
  • 683 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 11:18 AM

Not to be a **** (which i sometimes are), but there is a whole section called WFRP RULE QUESTIONS. I know you just got the game and are new to the forum...but You get my drift.

aaand....good gaming and welcom to the forum.

#5 Doc, the Weasel

Doc, the Weasel

Pretending to be many, many things.

• Members
  • 1,601 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 11:40 AM

Here is a more detailed thread in said Rules Section.

Listen to my actual play podcasts at BeggingForXP.com.

Take a look at my Talent Trees (Edge of the Empire and Age of Rebellion), YT-2400 deck plans for the Lazy Bantha, as well as my other handouts.

#6 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,095 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:22 AM

We got to test this out last session when a particular pistolier got lost in a hedge mage and later terrified by a creature…

jh

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS