New Hazard

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Questor

Questor

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 03:25 AM

Hi all, I thought of an idea for a hazard in thedugeon deck.

Adventurer arrives in room to find a statue of medusa. dare you look into those eyes? roll two die, If you roll a double, you die as madusa fixes you with her gaze and you turn to stone ! Roll any other number and you win AND get your result  X10 gold for your efforts. if you dont want to take the chance, off you go !

Or would it be better the other way round, Roll a double and get result X100 gold but any other result and your dead !

Any thoughts ? Let me know what you think !

#2 KillerGoblin

KillerGoblin

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 08:29 PM

Personally, I'd make it a roll against luck, and the loot just a draw from the treasure deck. It's an interesting hazard, though.

I'd like to see a hazard that has one of those "walls closing in" type traps (like the scene from star wars where Luke and Co were in the garbage pit) Maybe test agility to see if you scramble to the other side before it squishes you, and if the next tile has a portcullis or door you have to test strength to open the portcullis / draw a door card. If you fail to open the way through, you still get squished.

Oh, I forgot to add something. The room with the wall trap, after it's triggered, regardless if the hero made it through or not, that room is now sealed off. Nobody can pass through that square again.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS