"State or Province"

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Stenun

Stenun

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 08:15 AM

When you register, you have to say which country you live in then which "State or Province" you live in.  But what if you live in a country that doesn't have states or provinces?

I live in the UK so in the end I just put "England" for my "State or Province".  But still, at least that was accepted - I have in the past tried to register for sites that insisted on a US format zip code and when I tried to enter a British postal code (our equivalent), it wouldn't accept it as British postal codes are in a different format.  I never went back to that site in the end.  :-)

#2 jadrax

jadrax

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 09:10 AM

Stenun said:

I have in the past tried to register for sites that insisted on a US format zip code and when I tried to enter a British postal code (our equivalent), it wouldn't accept it as British postal codes are in a different format.  I never went back to that site in the end.  :-)

I always just make up one up - but it is annoying. For the state I used my county.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS