SWEET!!!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Saizo

Saizo

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 08:15 AM

The new website is awesome.  Nice community set up as well.

#2 Toomai

Toomai

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 08:37 AM

What, we have to start all over again? That kinda sucks.

Oh well, at least it looks like everything's changed for the better.

#3 Adam

Adam

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 09:26 AM

It wasn't like Cosmic had all that many posts yet.  I'm just happy to see all the new art decorating the Cosmic site.  The forum looks pretty fancy, too.

#4 IndyGamer

IndyGamer

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 01:45 PM

My hopes are extrememly high for this.  I have very fond memories of playing this in college.  Unfortunately, that game has long since vanished from my collection - either lost in one of a myriad of moves, or sold by my parents in a garage sale.

I have confidence though that FFG's rendition will be a true, fans' version of this classic, and I'll be able to finally play it without having to fork over $100 for the Mayfair version.

#5 The Warp

The Warp

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 05:20 AM

I have every confidence that once the expansions have been released, this edition will far surpass all others.

#6 Big Head Zach

Big Head Zach

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 05:41 AM

Just noticed; with the forums set to only allow FFG-approved avatars, Jack's going to have to wait until the CE avatars (particularly the Warpish) get added. :P

#7 Old Dwarf

Old Dwarf

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 03:35 AM

I have the 1978 Eon Edition unpunched.I remember opening it up & thinking no way,

so its been unopened for 30 years!

OD

A Dwarf in Winter

#8 TheDukester

TheDukester

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 11:46 AM

Big Head Zach said:

Just noticed; with the forums set to only allow FFG-approved avatars, Jack's going to have to wait until the CE avatars (particularly the Warpish) get added. :P

Bah! The Warp waits for no man or beast to approve his avatars! Especially where CE is concerned.

#9 Big Head Zach

Big Head Zach

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 11:53 AM

At least fetch him the finest meats and cheeses, if he must pause while the CE avatars are created ;P

#10 The Warp

The Warp

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 07:35 AM

Wow, I appreciate that.  Meats and cheeses are my favorite... uh... meats.  I did like being able to just slap my BGG avatar onto the old FFG forums... I am a fan of continuity.  If they add in CE artwork, I'll really be more interested in a picture of the Warp than one of the Warpish (although he is one my favorite aliens). 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS