Demoing Advice

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TraderJB

TraderJB

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 04:18 AM

I'm going to be doing a demo at my FLGS in the near future. For anyone who has run a demo, I'd be glad to get some advice. For example, I was thinking about using smaller decks (say 30) and playing until two stories. Is this a bad idea?

#2 Hellfury

Hellfury

• Members
  • 828 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 12:59 AM

TraderJB said:

I'm going to be doing a demo at my FLGS in the near future. For anyone who has run a demo, I'd be glad to get some advice. For example, I was thinking about using smaller decks (say 30) and playing until two stories. Is this a bad idea?

Best advice I can give is to:

Advertise: www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/coc/support/coc-lcg-demo-night-final.pdf

Build two equal decks from the base game that are legal (or close to it).

Follow the normal rules in order to demonstrate the actual game. i.e. three story victory, etc.

#3 Kelmor

Kelmor

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 09:43 AM

Watch the videos that FFG made, its actually a great demo, and should help you format everything you want to communicate. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS