Last night we played another game of Cave Troll! Here is my list of my likes and dislikes.
1. Balanced - All players have the same abilities and character to play on the board. It's how you use them that makes the difference
2. Length of game - 30 min to 1 hr depending on your how competitive you game group is.
3. Different game every time
4. Four Actions - Every player can decide what kind action to use, what order, where on the board to use the action.
1. Minis - Somtimes it's hard to tell the difference between some of the minis
2. Doors could be easier to see on the board.
Overall I have really enjoyed bringing this game out of the closet